TOP 10 THINGS I LOVE ABOUT MY MOM:
10. She goes along with my sisters and I in our many silly ideas for fun.
9. She likes my cooking.
8. We are the best “marbles” partners ever and basically win every time.
7. We can laugh and laugh together so hard that there is no breathing going on. Especially if it involves my sweet husband:) ~ We both love you babe!
6. She taught me to be independent.
5. She loves me even though I barfed right on her lap when we were watching TV.
4. She watched, drove, supported me through countless hours of various sporting events.
3. She lets me learn and grow even if it’s hard to let me make mistakes. (Not that I would ever make a mistake:))
2. She loves to play with my kids…especially when we’re in the same state.
1. She has always helped me feel like I can be what I want to be and dreams are in my reach.
Being a Mom myself has really helped me to truly appreciate everything she has done for me through all the years. Thank you and I love you Mom.